Organized by JWC is a Professional Organization business serving the DMV area. We specialize in creating personalized systems to simplify your home, small business and life. Through our personalized organizing services, books, and products we provide our community access to a simplified, clutter free lifestyle. Our aim as a company and expectation of employees or independent contractors is to execute our holistic approach to organization for each client.
- Assist with executing in-home organizing projects for clients throughout the DMV area
- Work side by side with Lead Organizer in all aspects of completing a project, including minor administrative duties
- Work with lead to ensure that all project related logistics completed, including picking up products
- Participate in ongoing trainings provided by Lead Organizer
- Detail-oriented and solutions focused with the ability to troubleshoot in real time
- High-level communication skills and works well in a team environment
- Comfortable working outside of a traditional 9 to 5 work day
- Must be willing to sign a non-compete contract and confidentiality agreement
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Reliable access to transportation
- Willingness to travel within 50 miles for work
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Does this all sound good to you? If so, here’s how to apply:
Please upload a current resume to the portal below. If you have any additional questions about applying, you can email [email protected].
*Please note that ALL employees are subject to show proof of a COVID-19 vaccine in compliance with state and federal requirements and accommodations. Click Here to send your application